Tuesday, September 15

MUSIC SHEET & GLOBAL WARMING


Today just like yesterday(s), online,online, n online! whilE my bro n sis have gone to school, im sitting here, berkuasa atas my PC! hahahaha
Yeahhh, i just googled about music sheet, and i've found some disney's song!
but since im type of i-want-more person, i googled again, again, and again to find more,and more music sheets.


so i've found some demi lovato's,Jonas's,archie,Taylor Swift's, n more music sheets.
yeah i know im gonna get so much print-ink and papers.
so i was thinking, n VOILA I got an idea!


i saved those music sheet images, n transfered it to my cellfon.
and then i will show those images at my tv,
n then practice,practice,practice!


yea i know its lame, but it SAVE ink,papers, n money.
that means i prevents the global warming,right? 
 SOOOO find your way too stop the global warming guys.

:)) 


QUESTIONS MUCH??
 

am i good at piano? NOO! wooff!
i just play some easy songs, but im gonna learn for these song coz i love them.
Do i go to piano course? NOO!!!
My two lil sisters do, n they teach me.
Why? 
i've wanted to go to but i was at grade9 n mum told me to prepare the UAN-thing. 
what about now? im high school now, n i got home at 3-4PM !
i may be too tired to have courses. i'd love to take a nap instead!
so what do you play?

well about my musical ability, i play piano(just easy songs),guitar, and sing.
my family is kinda music family.
Mom n dad said we're gonna perform for Sitorus sejabotabek christmas party (its my family name), n we've to prepare some songs.
but we are (even my mum n dad) just too busy for it.


PS I loathe you


No comments:

Post a Comment