Sunday, September 13

LOSER

WHATEVER MAJOR LOSER?


You guys must be known about that sentence! sooooo, im now often saying that sentence because of some one who is so annoying !
hey biatch, its not my problem. the one that did wrong is YOU!


so here the story goes...
i have a friend in my high school which is an ex of my friend (a boy) which now(the boy) is dating with one of my bestie.
this girl often talk about 'getting back' with the boy, or mocking my bestie, said she's prettier, something like that. yea i know she was just kidding.
BUT WHAT WOULD YA DO?
ofcourse tell my bestie about what did she said!
my bestie absolutely getting mad, and told her bf. her bf talked to me.


and here is the fight, 

he bf text this stupid girl to not talk more about her gf which is ma bestie.
and they both were kinda fighting,
and the stupid girl text me,
that im a big mouth, that i cant shut my mouth, that i made she n that boy broke the friendship, WHAT?
thats ur problem! u talked about them, all i've to do is tell ma bestie the truth!
when i told her to apologize, SHE DONT WANT TO!  

What a loser she is! 
She said she dont have any mistake, and She said ive to fix this because i started it. 
WHAT? you did the wrong thing,dude! not me!

*sighhhhhh*

well, i was writting with emotion explosion, so tell me if there's a misspelled or wrong grammar.


PS. iloathe you



No comments:

Post a Comment