Monday, June 21

total eclipse of the heart

hello fellas ;] school break is on! YEAH! && thank God my report card has a better progress. now here i am enjoying my days, saying "what to do today?" lol i wish i could say it everyday. too bad one of my fella is goin to move to Bali in the next year :( gonna miss you. ah anyway i have finished watching glee season 1. YAY. yes i just can't get enough.can't effin wait till the 2nd season.


anyway let me tell you about my favorite place. Times book store.










i love to go there for hours, spending times chilling up, drowning my self with  bunch of books. i have finished one book ;] & now im reading another one and it almost done.
the situation, the atmosphere, the view, is damn great. lotsa good books. i once went there to study physic with 2 of my friends. i often go there alone. you know, i feel uncomfort to went there with my friends. they might get bored in 15minutes lol.  sometimes i find people come just to have a chat, or a little meeting, or even just to have a wi-fi haha. we're not allowed to take pics there. you better be sneaky if you want to hihi


come for a visit fellas.  you'll heart the place.
oh i should get payment for promoting this lol

PS I loathe you

No comments:

Post a Comment