Monday, June 28

Stay

I am tall (for Indonesian's standard). 5'7"ish.
I stalk people. you better be careful.
I can't live without technology.
My tounge is sharp. Most of my words do hurt although i didnt mean it.
I am 16, & i do love watching disney channel.
I buy pirated DVDs.
I am a headstrong.
I am a booknerds.
I enjoy making new friends.
I am selfish.
I don't drink coffee. not because the caffeine or stuffs. I just dont like how it tastes.
I don't drink soda.
I play guitar (standard chords).
I sing everyday. or should i say everytime?
I wish i were rich(er).
I believe God has made the best plan for me.
I change my mind almost every hour.
I love my family though they're annoying sometime.
I am trying to do the best.

Love me or Hate me this is my self.
stay safe strangers.

--this is copied from about me section on my facebook.
;]

PS I loathe you

No comments:

Post a Comment