Saturday, June 12

ice-ice babyyyyy

nowplaying: ice ice baby- Glee

oh hai bloggers ;] thank God the exam week just done today. goodbye papers. goodbye waking-up-in-3-AM. good bye STUDYING! hihi almost all of my friends got their report card today. hem too bad i am in negri :p there's a week to the report card. GOSH. i dont know, high school feels so-so. it's hard to get good grades just like what i've done in junior high (not meant to showoff). ah hope i won't have remedial & stuffs. please God im tired enuf. & i hope all of my result is more than the average. 

& btw my pc has been good ;) i can save up looklet easily now.

visit more looks here


so what im gonna do this week? DVDS! MALL! HANGIN WITH MY PC. AH and also with my fellas.
& im going to benton this saturday night to meet up with some of my besties.

blog soon. 
wish me lucks.
PS I loathe you

No comments:

Post a Comment