Friday, April 16

squirrels in my pants :)

hello bloggies :) thank God its Friday. and dammit i have mid term exams next week. urrrghhh.
 

any way, do you know phineas & ferb? it is lovee. call me childish or watever. but i like these series. genius! ah & the songs r also good. especially, Jeremy's character that dubbed by Mitchel musso <3 me heartss it so much.

and i recommend some songs for you. they are:
  • Gitche-gitchee goo - phineas, ferb, & candace.
  • Do Nothing day - Jeremy & Candace
  • Busted - Candace & Vanessa
  • I Ain't got rythm - (i forget who sings it, my bad)
  • Queen of Mars - Candace
  • Squirrels in my pants - candace & some street rappers.
you should totally check them out!

and i joined another giveaways! check out these cuteeee stuffs. just click she waits for whisper for more.
thats all for today. i'll post things as soon as possible. ah and wish me luck for the exam. x

PS I loathe you

No comments:

Post a Comment