Saturday, April 10

everybody's changing


heyyo strangers. OMG it is saturday already? dammit. back to effin school on monday. ah and i haven't done my assignments & suchs. grrr

so, im gonna do a lil update. me & my besties just hang out on thursday. THANK GOD. i miss these bitches so much. we do some karaoke & laugh & do crazy. FUN!

me, albertha, & Andira. super crazeeh

Find more pics on my facebook.

ah im kind of interested in playing looklet these days. sadly, sometimes when i try to save my design, it didn't go well D: so here it is:

looklet

whaddaya think? my most favorite part is the BLAZER! OMG its suppah cool dont cha think?

speaking about blazer, i've found some blazers from my mom's wardrobe, and she said its not fit anymore to her. YAY. imma find tailor to make it into my size. & VOILA! pictures later okay?

btws, im entering evitanuh's give aways. wish i could win. for further info,just click here.

guess thats all for tonight. i have church tomorrow morning. so TEEHEE :D (idk either whats the meaning but people love to say this word in the end of sayings or such) xoxx

PS I Loathe You

No comments:

Post a Comment