Monday, April 5

put your records on :)

hello fellas :) im still in my school break. envy much?
well, i've been helping my mum with her college's stuff lately. its tiring you know. lotsof papers & projects. you know, my mom's not that good in microsoft word haha so as a good daughter i help her. although sometimes i didn't cuz im too lazy. so yeah, but i still help a lot.

so now, she's in her mid-term exam week. & yesterday (monday) she didn't go to work, to finish her ASSignments. haha bad mommy. ah of coursely i help her with the typing, alignment and such. and then i watched toothfairy downstairs while she was continuing her task.

and then..... around 2pm, she asked me to go to the mall. the first reason is, to buy a printer ink cuz we were running out of ink. but after we catched the mall, we do some creambath. haha. i love to do this. well just so you know, my hair is super thick. and messy. i wish my hair was fine. i often pony tail-ed my hair so it'll look good.



and then we went to the gramedia to buy the ink. on the way to gramed, we passed a "converse" outlet. GAH i asked my mum to buy me one, i was just saying. i thought my mom will say "baru kemaren beli sepatu" or "yang dirumah juga msih ada" or such. but she said "ayo liat dulu" 

WHAT? CAN YOU IMAGINE MY MOM JUST SAID THAT?

and i try a cuple of shoes, with affordable price ofcourse. then we bought one. the black-white one so besides hangin out, i can also wear it to school.

YIPPIE thankyou mommy :) . well, is this because i helped her a lot these days? who knows?



& then we had dinner at bakmi GM. we pick my sister & brother who were having music courses (piano & electric guitar), which also in the mall. and then wait for  my daddy to pick us up.

that's all for today. do follow my twittah & blog. & tell me if you wanna exchange ur blog link with me :)

pictures: here
 
PS I loathe you

 

No comments:

Post a Comment