Saturday, May 8

Love Isn't

hello fellas. how's your weekend? mind is, um, typical? well sorry i barely blog. no matter how i promise y'all i'll blog as much as i can, i just... can't. i dont get the mood :/

so, last week on sunday, i went to UPH Karawaci, to see my sister performing a concert.
the students from music faculty were given a project/task, about "music & sociality". they had to teach some kids how to sing in a choir, or playing percussion, or being in a drama. & then they present it on a mini concert. because my sister & her friends were invited (via a church near our house) so me & my fam went there to see them. 





it was so cool. not the perform, yeah the performances were awesome though. but, i mean the campus, how do they work, how do the lecture teach them,  & stuffs! its makin me wanna go there for my college. but yeah, you know, money? LOL. but lets see what happen in the future. anything's possible.


& then i met a hottie with SLR! YAY. haha. i went to the front to take pictures, & also to get closer with him. he was so hot! i mean with the SLR, & his face. he was running back and forth to get the best angle. and he also sat on the floor sometime when he was taking pic. none of my friends & relatives know him, but i've already got his facebook. stalker much?


 
ah and i took a pic of my outfits that day. whaddaya think? i know its not that fashionable, nor that pretty. but so what? i heartt it. happy weekend :)


stay awesome bloggers,
PS I loathe you

No comments:

Post a Comment