Friday, May 21

i knoe you want me ;]

OHAI BLOGGERS ;]
its been like forever right? its two weeks more to the exam week. -sigh-. i really have so much things to do. assignments, exams, church stuffs, blah blah blah. Future does make me scared. i mean what college to go, accepted or not, about the fee, what job will i get, and for now, IPA or IPS?
just wish me lucks, and I know God makes the best plan ;]

ah and im loving Glee. ;] you ofcoursely  know Glee  right?


and my most favorite characters r Quinn, Puck, & Finn. Yay!!!
so far i've watched till 15th episode. cant wait for more. 


for the songs, well, ALMOST VERY SONG in it! and i youtube-d some glee live videos yesterday. to be honest, i used to think they dont really sing, but WOW! 
after i watch those videos, all i can say is "I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THEM LIVE! COME TO INDONESIA! WE LOVE YOU! BLAH BLAH" lol

thats all for now ;] and im planning to make a post about senior year. the prom. and such ;] hope i'll get the mood.
TEEHEE

PS i loathe you

No comments:

Post a Comment