Friday, July 23

big time rush ♥





JAMES MASLOW FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER
like whoaaaaaaa. i mean i don't even ask him to! yes i did tweet him a time or two, ask him to say hi to me but i it never crossed my mind that he will follow me. OMAGA :) this made my day.

well anyway, school's back. i don't know i kinda get new spirit. i choose & accepted at science class. my school made some movement to make my school quality better. that's good huh? and this year i want to be smarter & be the best (well i always want to and thank God i reached em last year). Ah i also want to be more active at school club. i joined choir & english club but yeah, i barely be active :) and i want to visit & borrow books from my library more often. although its novels or encyclopedia. i want to make more friends. so from now on. GO SELF! YES I CAN! WOOHOO. I LOVE YOU JAMSEY (?).

PS I loathe you 

No comments:

Post a Comment