Saturday, March 6

Alice in Wonderland XD


good day fellas :)
have you seen "Alice in Wonderland"?
If you haven't, get your ass off to the cinema now!
It's effin awesome :) i just watched it yesterday with my besties.
Alice in Wonderland was my favorite book when i was kid. around 6-7 years old maybe.
so sad, i don't know where are those books now :(
one is "story & pictures" and the another one is "you choose the ending".
I wonder where are those books now. LOL.
i used to read it, and after im done, i just threw it away hahaha.

me, and Andira went to the mall first, to save the seats.
and you know what? we got the J seat. the 3rd seats from the front.
WTH? and then we both hang around like crazy.
nessa came later because she has school.

done we watched the movie, we hang around again. (I miss my gurrliess so much)
and we did a lil shoots at icon life's photo booth :)

there are still lotsa pics :) i edited & combined this one.

we saw hottie there haha.
and after the shoots are printed, i serioiusly need to get a new hair cut. my bangs are long enuf, even it is covering my eyes!


we tried some shoes @ debenhams :)


around 8 pm, nessa andira went home. lucky my family were oin the mall too.
i begged my mum for a new shampoo.first she didnt let me to, but finally my mum let me buy it! YAY!
Its L'oreal Paris Ultra rich. for a messed up hair like mine.
hope it has a good quality, just like the price. LOL


and then me and my family had dinner at GK, it was almost mid nite, and the restaurant was getting ready to closed.


and then we went home :)


i washed my hair with the new shampoo, and i cut my bangs. by my self.


thats all.
i'll update a post as often as i could bloggers.


thanks for reading :)

PS I loathe You

No comments:

Post a Comment